skywalker.dk

Dansk Star Wars fan forum

Nyheder: skywalker.dk endelig opgraderet

Greetings from France

(Læst 8746 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Suzi

• Gæst

(P.s. I like you have managed to quote me as having said what Predator said, lol).

That's a lesson: never answer on a forum from work, especially when the big boss is around!  :-D

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Mand
  • Pingu the Biker
nope im not Jason from Freddy Vs Jason :)

im from Friday the 13 part VII the new blood.

my costume looks like this http://www.skywalker.dk/forum/index.php?topic=5503.120

hope its helps a little :)
Darth Pingu Awakens

Suzi

• Gæst
hope its helps a little :)

wow, impressive! Did you do it yourself?
I was far too lazy to prepare a costume! Besides, as everyone keeps on telling me, I'm costumed all the year, so...  :-D

(I have to admit, part of my bag is already prepared! I'm getting excited about tomorrow (and a bit nervous also I have to confess... I now am afraid that I'll get lost, or that people wouldn't understand me  :lol:)

TK2501

• Youngling
  • Hvis det ikke er 1:1, er det ikke noget for mig
( I now am afraid that I'll get lost, or that people wouldn't understand me  :lol:)
If you are at least half as good speaking English as you are writing it, you should have no trouble. Most Danes are fairly good at speaking English (due to massive American media influence - we are a minority language group, so almost all TV and movies are subtitled and not dubbed for example), so directions and the like should hardly be a problem. And as you can judge from this forum, us nerds have no trouble at all understanding you.  :-D
TK/TB/TS/TC/CC-2501

Join the Empire!
http://www.501st.com
http://www.nordicgarrison.net

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Mand
  • Pingu the Biker
Yep, i made this Jason Voorhees costume my self, okay i bought the two masks, the inner mask and the ice hockey mask but else i made it all my self.

and Tk2501 is right, i dont think there are any trouble understanding you, i bet you will find it more difficoult to understand what i say with the rwo masks on, it will probertly sound like a mumble or something like that, but ok Jason Voorhees is a man of few words in the movies  :lol:

but im deffently looking forward to see you all on the convention, its going to be a great day im sure.
Darth Pingu Awakens

Leia Skywalker

• Clone Lead, køkken-klon 85 og jedi-kunstner
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Medlem af Jedi Rådet
  • Køn: Kvinde
  • Kald mig Lora :-D
Well, here's some simple directions. 8-)

Go to bagage claim. Get bagage. Go to the trains(one level down. There's signs). Take train the Copenhagen Central Station(København H).
From there you go to your hotel/meet up with whoever you're supposed to meet with, and everything should be in order. :wink: I suspect you will either be going by S-train or bus the last part of the way depending on how close the hotel is to an S-train station.
"We are Clone Squadron. Fanfic is our stock in trade, and Insanity is what we deliver." Reporter og initiativtager til WC - Wookiee Channel. "Med Livet Som Indsats!"

“What about the time we got drunk and you persuaded me to help you decorate the hull of the ‘Wild Karrde’ with Hutt swear-words?"

Qui-Gina Jinn

• Clone 7 - hunkønsklonen af Qui-Gon Jinn og klonen med rygrad & den VenneVenlige Uddannelse
  • Jedi Mester
  • En Master + En Padawan = To Jedi Knights
I know I'm a litte late and all that and that our dear mods might not like what I'm about to do, but can't miss this chance, so I hope they'll forgive me!

Bienvenue à notre forum :)
J'espere que nous peut parler en peut en français a Collectormania :D

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!

Leia Skywalker

• Global Moderator
 :-P Sure, some can speak french... :roll: As long as it's not for the rest of the thread, it's fine. :wink:
"We are Clone Squadron. Fanfic is our stock in trade, and Insanity is what we deliver." Reporter og initiativtager til WC - Wookiee Channel. "Med Livet Som Indsats!"

“What about the time we got drunk and you persuaded me to help you decorate the hull of the ‘Wild Karrde’ with Hutt swear-words?"

Suzi

• Gæst
:-P Sure, some can speak french... :roll: As long as it's not for the rest of the thread, it's fine. :wink:

Huhuhu, I agree with the above, some speak French but you Danish really can speak good English!!  :-D

And yes I'm back after one crazy week end in Copenhagen and another one in London for the same event! (but I'll need another holidays as I'm dead now!)

So... I met wonderful people and it was amazing to see how much people came in disguise... lots on Indiana Jones, Jedis, warriors... impressive!

And of course I never managed to recognize who was who...  :roll:
So for those here who met a goth at Robert Englund's cash desk on Saturday and assisting René Auberjonois on Sunday, that was me!  :-D

Leia Skywalker

• Global Moderator
heh, I was wondering where you were along with Gina. :wink: I was the jedi with the blue tunic on saturday and I stood at the entrance all sunday. :-)

And thanks. We kinda have to learn to speak english(and other languages) well, since there's not so many people, who speak danish. :lol: Imagine trying to communicate with people from other countries if we couldn't speak other languages... It'd be a nightmare! lol.

Well, next time we get a chance to meet I'll give you a better discription. :wink: (or just point you to the thread(s) where there's pics of a lot of us).