Dansk Star Wars fan forum

Nyheder: skywalker.dk endelig opgraderet

Celebration IV

(Læst 7722 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Ociros

• Gæst
Hello there folks!

No prizes for people who guess correctly what this topic is about. It is of course, the 'Celebration IV gathering type thingy', which I believe is staged from May 24-28, 2007 (That's next year!) at the Los Angeles Convention Center (Yes, that's in America!), over four days (Five including the 'special' day).

Of course, we all know time flies; And I bet, many, many people have already got all their plans for attending this event already pinned down - But myself, being the sort of "(reasonably) Fashionably late" person that I am, I haven't even given much thought to it except for the "I want to go! I want to go!" that lingers in the back of my head, and that doesn't seem to want to let up.

So, well, after that some-what lengthy introduction, I was just wondering:

Is anyone from the Coruscant section of Skywalker.dk thinking of heading over to Los-Langellies to join in on this joyous, and probably amazing event? If you are, have you already planned? If you haven't - think we can come up with something between us? I promise either a quite strange, often funny but sometimes quite mad, few days, failing that, a silent and nervous 96hours (approx.), it's a gamble, I know, but hey, live in hope!

Looking forward to any kind of reply. :)
Senest Redigeret: 26-10-2006, 20:38:14 af Ociros

Jaina Solo

• Sword of the Jedi, Arenafægter og Klon
  • C4 Deltager
  • I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Kvinde
  • The Clone with the Quote book!
There are already some of us from Denmark, who are planning to go over there, and it could be great, if there also were some of you from the Coruscant section, who was going to come :wink:

Reporter og editor for Wookiee Channel - Med livet som indsats
The only surprise will be if there are no surprises - Jaina, Invincible

Mara Jade

• Tvilling, Arena-mor og morklon, samt rollespiller - med et spark som en tauntaun
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
  • Mynocks kommer med de små børn - har du postet?høh
Well, as far as I know, Jack already planned to go, and as I wrote there, he'd like to hang out with us. I think this is to find out, if he could share rooms with someone, as we've already decided our roommates :)
"reporter på og initiativtager til Wookiee Channel - Med Livet Som Indsats!"

Ociros

• Gæst
*looks around* Jack? Who? Where!? Hur hur. ;)

Yep yep, Miss Mara's got it pretty much nailed down there.

Going to need some company if I'm going to pop across that big pond and not feel lonely. ;)

Mara Jade

• Tvilling, Arena-mor og morklon, samt rollespiller - med et spark som en tauntaun
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
Lol, sorry, I've gotten useed to calling you Jack - or Eras, but I think you prefer Jack out of the two ;)

What about us, we're not company enough? ;)

Ociros

• Gæst
"Pffsch."

You'd all be company enough if you didn't mind me sleeping on the floor of one of the rooms you've rented. ;)

Otherwise I think I'd better get some -extra- company.

Ociros

• Gæst
The following message is a public service announcement:

Here ye, here ye!

Yes... this offer is still -very- open, don't be afraid.*opens his arms wide for a hug*

No erm, seriously. This offer is still very valid, so, if you want to organise something for the Celebration IV with me, or would just like more information about any vague plan I have and such, just, post here, or private message it.

Please let me know, cheers!

Ociros

• Gæst
Quick note to let anyone who may be hesitating ( come ooooon! ) that this offer is -still- open and will be open roughly until the start of the new year.

Don't be afraid.

Thanking you.

Mara Jade

• Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
What about your friend, Ociros? Is he still planning on going? It would be kinda cool, if you could stay at the same hotel as us :)

Ociros

• Gæst
Yep yep, he's still coming, but as 'they' (who are they anyway?) say, 'The More the Merrier'. So...

Planning on booking the Holiday at the end of December, can't do it sooner unfortunately. That's why this offer will stay open til then, can always add more rooms or beds if someone's interested.

Ociros

• Gæst
Alright folks! All been quiet on the front, I see.

Well, this offer is now withdrawn, thank you for anyone who read!

Looking forward to seeing you all who are going. :)

Mara Jade

• Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
oh, this means you've finally gotten around to doing something? ;)

Ociros

• Gæst
Pssch, I've always been doing something about this, just....... at my own pace. ;)

Mara Jade

• Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
Which is like...so slow it's almost been going backwards ;) Ordered the hotel yet? :)

Ociros

• Gæst
Er... er... er... ....Yes... ......No....

But I'm going to! Of course.