skywalker.dk

Dansk Star Wars fan forum

Nyheder: skywalker.dk endelig opgraderet

Here you can post a picture of your costume if you got one you like us to see :)

(Læst 19933 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

TB-1439

• Gæst
Yeah i remember you and your friends, and i saw a nice picture in one of your forum members online photo album(Hope it is okay i use it if not i can remove it).  :-)

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Mand
  • Pingu the Biker
First, welcome to skywalker Fellow trooper.

Tk-1464 here, but known as Predator in here.

On the picture, its not Jaina but Mara and Anakin, also from this forum.

I loved your Revan Costume, and it was pretty cool to see it IRL in Malmö.

cant belive dennis sold it, its to cool hehe but your win :).

you, write that you will apply when the costume is finished.....what missing so that it  can be approved in Nordic Garrison and 501´1 ??

again, it looks really nice and its cool to see another costume, tan TK and T..and so on, in short, nice with something new to the Garrison :)

Tk-1464 out.
Darth Pingu Awakens

Leia Skywalker

• Clone Lead, køkken-klon 85 og jedi-kunstner
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Medlem af Jedi Rådet
  • Køn: Kvinde
  • Kald mig Lora :-D
All photos from cons and meetings are used public here. Unless people have said they don't want it. As for a fact I know these two have said they don't mind. :wink:

And nice costumes! I was quite impressed by your Revan costume, and yeah, more Nordic people here, won't hurt. 8-) Hopefully I will someday join up, too.

You're welcome to venture out into the rest of the board, if danish isn't too diffucult to read. :wink:
"We are Clone Squadron. Fanfic is our stock in trade, and Insanity is what we deliver." Reporter og initiativtager til WC - Wookiee Channel. "Med Livet Som Indsats!"

“What about the time we got drunk and you persuaded me to help you decorate the hull of the ‘Wild Karrde’ with Hutt swear-words?"

TB-1439

• Gæst
First thing to do on the Revan armor are the vambraces need to go completly around the arm and not as it is now where they are open on the back of my arm.
Second i need to fold the back cape so it has a W shape on it all the way from top to bottom.

And then i need an accurate lightsaber (Even if he has 2 sabers one red and one purple i think it is enough with the red one).
Think i will have to make it my self from scratch. :|

And to answer Leia: Well i have no problem with Danish as long as it is okay that i write in Swedish or do you rather see that i write in English? :)

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Pingu the Biker
okay, i can see tat there is a little work on the costume yet.

but as said, its cool to have Darth Revan as a part of the nordic, when its gets aproves :)
Darth Pingu Awakens

Anakin Skywalker

• The Chosen One
  • C4 Deltager
  • All I did, I did it for you... To protect you
TB-1439

it's perfectly all right, and I'm glad to see you here as well :D

Forgiveness Doesn't Change The Past, But It Enlanges The Future
http://www.aniscosplay.proboards.com/index.cgi

TB-1439

• Gæst
Thanks all for your kind words and Predator it is cool that you are back with us again in the NG and ready to troop again.  :-)

Well i have 2 more armors planed and 2 that i don't know if i will get or not.

Next armor will be a Snowtrooper and after that a Stormtrooper.

Maybe i get after that(Not sure if i will or not but been thinking alot about it) Royal guard and maybe then also Darth Vader. :-D

We will see what hapens,

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Pingu the Biker
thanks TB-1439

im feeling better again and after Malmö when i saw you guys again i really looking forward to get in my armor and get trooping .

the thing with the costumes its dangerous, when you got one, you whant one more and so on, beliveme i wahnt a lots of diffrent costumes in the future ifi can afford it hehe :D

but i better finish my predator bocourse its the most expensive costume i got so far, so no  new garrison armor for me in a while, but i would like to get a Scout, tie pilot and AT-AT in a distand future :)

Darth Pingu Awakens

Leia Skywalker

• Clone Lead, køkken-klon 85 og jedi-kunstner
  • Global Moderator
  • Kald mig Lora :-D
Sure, write in swedish; it's not sure I understand it all, but mostly. :wink:

This is the only english sub board anyway.

Hmm, good luck changing Revan, and the future armors. Personally I like the snowtropper, so that's the one I'd want some day. 8-)
"We are Clone Squadron. Fanfic is our stock in trade, and Insanity is what we deliver." Reporter og initiativtager til WC - Wookiee Channel. "Med Livet Som Indsats!"

“What about the time we got drunk and you persuaded me to help you decorate the hull of the ‘Wild Karrde’ with Hutt swear-words?"

the Marster

• Bøflen Over Alle Bøfler = Dex! - ! Watto er under Boba's dragt!
  • Medlem af Jedi Rådet
hallo!  :lol:

her is my stormtropper costume^_^ i hope youlike it :? :wink: