skywalker.dk

Dansk Star Wars fan forum

Nyheder: skywalker.dk endelig opgraderet

Here you can post a picture of your costume if you got one you like us to see :)

(Læst 18914 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Pingu

• I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Mand
  • Pingu the Biker
here is my Brand new stormtrooper costume, i just bought.

im standing besides my Darth Vader costume episode V The Empire strikes back Version.

this is how it´s all started with my Vader, there has been some changins to it.

and here is my Royal Guard

and finally, my X-wing costume i made by my selv, the most of it thas is.
Senest Redigeret: 11-09-2006, 22:07:55 af Darth Pingu
Darth Pingu Awakens

roguetrooper

• Gæst
 :-o behold here are some pic's of me first i would like you all to meet my second new costume.........All so both of these armour set's are my pride and joy,as we make them our self's,i have been to a few events with my stormtrooper armour and up to now love every minute of it.

THE SCOUT:

this is my second costume as sade and this was me getting ready to get clearence for it.(clearence pictures)

here is another without lid

ok after nearly killing my computer i have got some more pictures for you

MY STORMTROOPER ARMOUR:

THERE THATS THE SCOUT DONE LOL

this is me,mmm i cant sing,but for the sake of the empire i hat to try :roll:

this one is also me and the background is our garrison emblam

here is one of me on a normal event,but with a NEW TOY  :evil:

now i know i could alot up here,but i dont want to bore anyone,and for the recorld that beard is no longer attacht to my face lmao.there alot of pic's i have that would show you me in full  armour...................ahhhhh well here ya go

this is me with a P90  :evil: :-D

and this is me and my nickname

Jaina Solo

• Sword of the Jedi, Arenafægter og Klon
  • C4 Deltager
  • I ét med Kraften
  • Køn: Kvinde
  • The Clone with the Quote book!
Wow, I really like your scout trooper suit. People don't see that as often as one sees a normal stormtrooper outfit :wink: cool :wink:

Reporter og editor for Wookiee Channel - Med livet som indsats
The only surprise will be if there are no surprises - Jaina, Invincible

roguetrooper

• Gæst
Wow, I really like your scout trooper suit. People don't see that as often as one sees a normal stormtrooper outfit :wink: cool :wink:

well i tell ya what when u guys other there have a large event and need a scout biker let me know i will come over how about that. :-D

but someone need to share there room with me lol

Mara Jade

• Tvilling, Arena-mor og morklon, samt rollespiller - med et spark som en tauntaun
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
  • Mynocks kommer med de små børn - har du postet?høh
I have to say, I like the picture of the singing Stormtrooper ;)
"reporter på og initiativtager til Wookiee Channel - Med Livet Som Indsats!"

Ociros

• Gæst

Indeed, very classy!

Have to say, I'm quite jealous of everyone's outfits. :P Lookin' superb.

roguetrooper

• Gæst

roflmao ye well hay hat to try and do it the lady behind me made me do it lol

roguetrooper

• Gæst
oh before i forget if uyou all look at the picture where i am standing on my carpark you will see a black 4x4 range rover.....thats my car...its also my AT-ATso when i have to get to events i use that,it usaly gets me there in time as its got everythink i need,except the guns,blaster and little furry critters hanging around :wink:

Mara Jade

• Tvilling, Arena-mor og morklon, samt rollespiller - med et spark som en tauntaun
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
God, somebody needs to take a decent picture of me in my costume. Weren't able to find any good looking pictures, but, well...this is my costume :)

This is from the Malmö convention, and really, those Stormtroopers should learn something about respect. Just wait till I switch on my saber an chop off his finger... ;)

This is from London Film and Comic Con - and I'm talking to some very cool guy, who knew who I was dressed as :D

Jaina Solo

• Sword of the Jedi, Arenafægter og Klon
  • C4 Deltager
  • I ét med Kraften
  • The Clone with the Quote book!
Well, you did put a good one, in the Danish Costume section, where you are in costume, and with your Mara lightsaber. You could post that one :wink:

Reporter og editor for Wookiee Channel - Med livet som indsats
The only surprise will be if there are no surprises - Jaina, Invincible

Mr. Mundi

• C4 Deltager
  • Medlem af Jedi Rådet
  • Are Too in the making...
oh before i forget if uyou all look at the picture where i am standing on my carpark you will see a black 4x4 range rover.....thats my car...its also my AT-ATso when i have to get to events i use that,it usaly gets me there in time as its got everythink i need,except the guns,blaster and little furry critters hanging around :wink:

In that case I am a bit dissapointed it doesn't look something like this:

Or perhaps on the hood to keep the glass free of stickers. :-P

Your costumes looks good though.

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from (surviving) bad judgment

Mara Jade

• Administrator
  • Jedi Holocron
Nah, Jaina, it isn't that good, the one in the Danish section. I look sorta stupid, and I'm holding the lightsaber in a weird way (Ani told me ;)) So I'm sticking with these two so far :)

roguetrooper

• Gæst

In that case I am a bit dissapointed it doesn't look something like this:

Or perhaps on the hood to keep the glass free of stickers. :-P

Your costumes looks good though.

mmmmm now that gives me a few idears could you make one for me so it look;s like i been killing jedi and rebels lmao

but nice took me a few seconds to clcok that on the car

Mr. Mundi

• C4 Deltager
  • Medlem af Jedi Rådet
  • Are Too in the making...
mmmmm now that gives me a few idears could you make one for me so it look;s like i been killing jedi and rebels lmao

No, this is not ILM or WETA. I will only make things that are fairly believable.

Actually if you were serious, I must say, that I am not very good at that stuff. I can only do simple things. So if you serouisly want that kind of picture, then you should ask someone more capable. :roll:

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from (surviving) bad judgment

roguetrooper

• Gæst
no only joking but i must say it would turn heads in this twon let me tell ya,thanks for that anyway. :wink: