update in my profile
Darth Pingu Awakens

Leia Skywalker

• Clone Lead, køkken-klon 85 og jedi-kunstner
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Medlem af Jedi Rådet
  • Køn: Kvinde
  • Kald mig Lora :-D
well, I have yet to make an english profile, I see, so here it is. 8-)

My username is Leia Skywalker, but I'm always called Lora. At other times also clone(85). comes of having to other clones. 8-)
my more common name for 'real life' use, is Maria, in case you wanna know it.

well, I have blue-gray eyes, long brown hair, glasses or at times lenses, and I'm tall and thin. that would be a short description of me.

Birthday: 14th of September, born 1985.

Hobbies: StarWars(kinda obvious), Harry Potter(not quite as much, but I love the books), and generally speaking I just like fantasy. I collect books, mostly sw for the time being, but sometimes I find others must-have as well. I haven't counted my sw books, but I have a lot(!) as well as some tradepaperbacks. about 30 or something of those.
I use much time om skywalker.dk, and come freqently on I'tekil, where I can read what others write and post my own stuff. I love writing fanfic.

I'm christian.

I work a little with cleaning.

some of you have already met me, as I was visiting the London film and comic con the 1th-2th of July. :wink: I was princess Leia in her ceremonial dress, but hadn't gotten my belt at the time. but I have it for the next time. hope to met others in the future and met familiar faces again.

and I really don't know what to write at the moment. :roll: så I'll probably come back later and add something as it crosses my mind.
Senest Redigeret: 27-11-2006, 23:33:03 af Leia Skywalker

"We are Clone Squadron. Fanfic is our stock in trade, and Insanity is what we deliver." Reporter og initiativtager til WC - Wookiee Channel. "Med Livet Som Indsats!"
“What about the time we got drunk and you persuaded me to help you decorate the hull of the ‘Wild Karrde’ with Hutt swear-words?"

Sia

• Gæst
Greetings. I'm the new guy, well here anyway.  :-D

My name is Dale & I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Home of the world's biggest shopping center, West Edmonton Mall.

Oooh, cool xD I'm originally from Calgary! Been to the mall a few times.. it's amazing.. with rollercoasters, submarines and that in-door swimming-bath! Well, it's obviously all in-doors - and that doesn't make it any less amazing ^^

(anyway, sorry for the off-topic post... although it did mention a little about me ^^)

DSJ

• Gæst
Greetings. I'm the new guy, well here anyway.  :-D

My name is Dale & I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Home of the world's biggest shopping center, West Edmonton Mall.

Oooh, cool xD I'm originally from Calgary! Been to the mall a few times.. it's amazing.. with rollercoasters, submarines and that in-door swimming-bath! Well, it's obviously all in-doors - and that doesn't make it any less amazing ^^

(anyway, sorry for the off-topic post... although it did mention a little about me ^^)

Hey Calgary, I know that city.  :wink:

I haven't been around in awhile, been busy over at JD & I am still coming down from all the fun at CIV. Sorry I will not be able to make CE but for those that are going have fun.  :-)

Cheers.

grevious

• [] [] []
  • Jedi Ridder
  • Køn: Mand
  • Wino Forever
Well, then I will ride along :wink:

My name is Mathias.
I'm 15, turning 16 may 20th.
I have been a "official" Star Wars fan since 1997, when i first saw ANH, with my uncle.
But Star Wars ain't the only thing i my life.
I have a Girlfriend, for about two and a half month now.

In my sparetime, i'm creating costumes and props to the costumes.
I love making/ starring in/with films...it just give you an oppotunity to creae a storey, that people can sit down and get a good time out of.
In the nearst furture i have a few film projects on my calender, so that's great.

Hero's and idols, there is only one...the one, and that's Johnny Depp. he is amazing. i belive that a coupple of the users are familiare with my "linking of johnny depp"

Well, that was short about me, but if you have any quistions, then please, ask as much you please :-)

.:il[Johnny Depp - The worlds greatest]li:.